Whatever type of support you need, Arctic Fresh Inc. will find the optimal solution to accommodate you.
We recommend that you contact our team at least 48 hours prior to your flight so that we can put together a customized solution to suit your needs.
Whether it is for reservation assistance, check-in, accessibility or other, please contact us at the following number to give us as much detail as possible about your specific needs 1-833-989-0050 and allow us to assist you to the best of our ability.
Mobility aids and personal wheelchairs
Whatever type of support you require, Arctic Fresh Inc. will find the optimal solution to accommodate you.
Arctic Fresh Inc. will carry the following mobility aids as priority baggage, preferably in the cabin:
- a wheelchair (except when the aircraft configuration does not allow the carriage of this mobility aid);
- a walker, cane, crutches or braces
- a device that assists in communication; and/or
- any prosthesis or small medical device.
For any other medical equipment or device (e.g. personal oxygen concentrators, safety extension cords, etc.), we ask that you contact us at least 48 hours before your flight to allow us to set up a customized solution to suit your needs.
Service and emotional support animals
The carrier will accept service and emotional support animal that is accompanying a person with a disability as long as the animal is properly harnessed and certified in writing that it has been trained by a professional service animal training organization.
The carrier will allow the service animal to accompany the person on board the aircraft and to remain at the person’s feet in the passenger seat or, if there is insufficient space in the passenger seat, in an area where the person can still exercise control over the service animal.
The carrier will avoid separating people with disabilities from their service animal.
We ask that you contact our team at least 48 hours before your flight to inform us of your service or emotional support animal’s presence and to give us as much information as possible about your specific needs at the following number 1-833-989-0050.
Unaccompanied children between the ages of 8 and 11, inclusively, will be permitted to travel on flights subject to the following conditions:
- the child is brought to the airport by a parent or responsible adult who must confirm that the child will be met at the destination by another adult and provide contact information for said adult.
- the child is in possession of satisfactory proof of age at the time of travel;
- the child has written information indicating the name and address of the responsible adult(s) who will meet the child at the destination;
- before the child is released to the responsible adult who will be meeting the child, the agent must obtain formal identification and signature of the responsible adult.
Arctic Fresh Inc. will not assume any financial or guardianship responsibility for unaccompanied children, other than for adult passengers.
Children between the ages of 12 and 17 are considered adults in the booking.
We recommend that you contact our team at least 48 hours before your flight to provide as much information as possible about your specific needs at the following number 1-833-989-0050.